Preparation Time: 25 mins
- 5 Cups Sliced or Chopped Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Sweet Marsala Wine
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 (8 Ounce) Tubs Mascarpone Cream
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Marsala Wine
- 10 Ounces White Chocolate, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar (Confectioner’s Sugar)
- 2 Packages Ladyfinger Cookies
- 2/3 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Marsala Wine
- Sliced Strawberries
- Melted Dark Chocolate
- Combine the strawberries with the sugar and wine in a bowl and stir to mix.
- Let the strawberries sit for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add the powdered sugar.
- In another bowl, beat the mascarpone with the wine until light, about 4 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the heavy cream.
- Mix the orange juice with the wine in a shallow bowl.
- Quickly dip each savoiardi cookie into the orange juice mixture just lightly wetting them.
- Arrange the cookies into a 13 x 9 inch glass dish, break the cookies as needed to fill in corners.
- Once you have completely covered the bottom of the pan with cookies, spread half the mascarpone cream mixture over them.
- Arrange the berries onto this cream mixture evenly.
- Add another layer of the cookies, then finish with the cream mixture, using a knife to smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Cut the tiramisu into squares and arrange on plates.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and a drizzle of dark chocolate.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)