- 4 cups sliced strawberries, approximately 2 lbs
- 24 honey graham crackers
- 2 8oz tubs + 1/2 tub of fat free or lite whipped cream
- Optional: butterscotch syrup
- Lightly layer a 9×13 cake pan with whipped cream. Divide remaining whipped cream into 3 portions.
- Layer 8 graham crackers on top of the whipped cream, cut others to fit in the corners.
- Add a layer of whipped cream and then a layer of fruit. Repeat until all graham crackers are used making sure the top layer is with fruit.
- Drizzle top with butterscotch syrup.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate preferably overnight but if you can’t wait that long, 3-4 hours before serving.
Source :Saraplicious Kitchen
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)