For the tofu marinade
- Sesame oil3 tbsp
- Dark soy sauce1 tbsp
- Rice syrup2 tbsp
- Garlic2 cloves, crushed
- Tofu600 g, cubed
For the stir-fry vegetables
- Sunflower oil3 tbsp
- Scallion4, finely chopped
- Garlic2 cloves, finely chopped
- Bell pepper1 red, deseeded and finely chopped
- Chilli pepper1 red, deseeded and finely chopped
- Cucumber1, strips of peel removed, deseeded and chopped
- Pineapple2 small tin, chunks, drained
- Dark soy sauce3 tbsp
- Vinegar2 tbsp
- To prepare an easy tofu stir-fry recipe with sweet and sour vegetables, start stirring together the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl, add the tofu and mix well. Set aside for 2 hours.
- For the stir-fry, heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the spring onions, garlic and chilli.
- Add the bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the cucumber, pineapple chunks and the remaining ingredients, cook for 2 more minutes then season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Source: Fine Dining Lovers
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)