- 2 Chicken Breast – Cleaned and cut into long thin strips(This will help cook the chicken quickly and evenly)
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets – Cleaned and cut into thin bite size pieces
- 1 Large Onion – Thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil – For stir fry
- 2 Tsp Sesame Seeds – For Decoration
For the Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ Tsp Shredded Ginger
- ½ Tsp Any Chili Sauce – I’m using green chili sauce, you may use any colored chili sauce
- 1 Tsp Rice Vinegar – You may use white vinegar incase rice vinegar is not available
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ Tsp Chili Flakes – Optional
- ½ Tsp Salt (As per your taste)
- In a small bowl, mix all the ‘sauce’ ingredients evenly and keep aside.
- Heat the wok or non-stick pan on high with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Reduce heat to medium, add onion and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Now add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes (Keep stirring the chicken every half minute. This will help cook the chicken evenly)
- Add broccoli and stir for a minute. (We want to tenderize broccoli slightly, retaining it’s crunch)
- Now pour the sauce and stir cook everything together for about 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Turn off the heat.
- Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with some sesame seeds and serve hot.
Source: Easy Cooking With Molly
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)