- 1/4 kg. or 1 lb. shrimp
- 1/4 kg. pork chops – cut into strips
- 1/4 kg. green beans (lubias) – cut into 2 inches long
- 2 medium sized carrots – sliced into strips
- 2 medium sized potatoes – sliced into strips
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 medium sized red onion – finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed and minced
- Steam the shrimp in a cup of water for 2-3 minutes. Set aside the shrimp stack
- Saute garlic, onion and pork followed by the potato. Add the oyster sauce, and soy sauce and continue sauteing for 2 minutes.
- Add the green beans and shrimp stack and simmer for 2-3 minutes then add the carrots and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Ready to serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)