- 12 pcs Lady’s finger (Okra)
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 inch Ginger sliced thinly
- 3 gloves garlic minced
- 1 whole Onion (medium) sliced
- 1 whole Tomato sliced
- 1 thumb-sized Carrot sliced thinly in round shape
- 4 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sambal Chili Prawn (adjust according to your preference)
- 2 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 3 stems Spring Onion (Onion Leaf) optional
- Heat up the cooking oil in a non-stick pan. Saute ginger, garlic, onion, tomatoes, and carrots. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, sambal chili prawn and lady’s finger. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the oyster sauce. Stir. Turn off the heat. Ready to serve. There you have it. Enjoy and share!
Source: Spice And Spikes
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)