- 200g French Bean
- 200g Minced Pork
- 15g Dried shrimp ~ soak for 10 mins and roughly chop
- 1 tbsp Fermented black bean (豆豉) ~ wash & roughly chop
- 1 tbsp Preserved soya bean paste (豆酱)
- 2 tsp Chopped garlic
- 2-3 Fresh chilli ~ remove seed and cut finely
- 1/2 tbsp Cooking wine
- 1 tsp Light soya sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 120g Water
- Blanch French bean for about 2 mins in a pot of boiling with few drop of oil and a pinch of salt. Dish up and put under running water and drain. Then cut French bean into about 2 cm length and set aside.
- Heat up about 2 tbsp oil, saute garlic, dried shrimp, fermented black bean and preserved soya bean paste together until fragrant.
- Add in minced pork and cooking wine, fry well until cooked.
- Then add in French bean and chilli follow by the seasoning.
- Stir fry well until water almost dries up.
- Dish up and serve immediately.
Source: Anncoo Journal
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)