- 1 whole Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Natural Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Grated Ginger
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper and Green Onions Cut On The Bias For Serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together ketchup, sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, sesame seed oil, garlic, ginger and soy sauce until well combined.
- Brush both sides of ribs well with sauce. Bake for 1 hour or until tender, basting ribs with sauce every 15 minutes.
- After 1 hour increase oven temperature to 425 degrees and cover with remaining sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes until ribs are coated with a sticky sweet glaze.
- Garnish ribs with desired amount of black pepper for a little heat and green onions.
- Allow ribs to rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Source: Serena Bakes Simply
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)