- 5 pounds chicken wings, tips removed, drumettes and flats separated
- 1 can Coca-Cola
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line two large baking sheets with a wire rack. Divide wings between prepared racks and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake until wings are cooked through and skin is crispy, about about 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer wings to a plate. Prepare baking sheets once more by lining both baking sheets with foil and wire rack on top; set aside to prepare sauce.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil, lower heat and let simmer until slightly reduced and thick, about 5-7 minutes. Toss wings in sauce. Evenly divide and place wings in a single layer on rack. Bake until glaze is glossy and lightly cartelized, about 8-10 minutes.
Source: Bakers Royale
Via: Sticky Coke Wings
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)