- 2 lbs Pork Belly, pre boiled
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ cup onion,chopped
- ⅛ cup Hoisin Sauce
- ⅛ cup Rice Cooking Wine
- ¼ cup water
- 1 stem Green onion to garnish
- Fill steamer with 6-10 cups of water and let the water boil.
- Slice pre boiled pork belly into 1½ inch by 1½ inch thick.
- Transfer meat and arrange into a heat safe container. In my case,I used a glass pie pan and then steam ,(boiling water) , the pork belly until more juices comes out-around 10 more minutes-
- Drain the juices into a separate container and mix with the Hoisin sauce,cooking wine and water. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat canola oil and saute the onion until translucent. Add in the pork belly and let it absorb the onion flavor for 2 minutes. Mix in the Hoisin sauce mixture and let the meat simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Season with salt if you need to, but the seasoning of this recipe is ample for us. Garnis with green onion.
Source:The Skinny Pot
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)