- 6 1 1/4- to 1 1/2-pound live lobsters
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- Lemon wedges
- Cook lobsters in 2 large pots of boiling salted water until shells are pink and lobsters are just cooked through, about 11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan. Add lemon juice and herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve lobsters with lemon wedges and warm herb butter.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)