- 1 300-gram lapu-lapu, scaled and gutted
- 2-3 stalk leek
- 100 grams ginger, sliced, divided
- 1 small red onion, sliced, divided
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced, divided
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tbsps lemon or calamansi
- Clean the fish thoroughly under water. Place the fish on the aluminum foil.
- Stuff fish with half the ginger, leeks, bell pepper and red onions, scatter remaining on top. Season with salt, lemon juice and pepper.
- Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil all over the fish.
- Wrap the fish securely to make sure the juices will not spill during the cooking process.
- Place fish in a steamer. Steam for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)