- Sea Bream – 2 PCs. (you may use King fish, Lapu-Lapu or similar)
- Bean sprouts – 200 g (7.05 oz.) (In the video I wrote 300 g (10.58 oz.))
- Sesame oil – 4 tbsp.
- Soy sauce – 1/4 cup
- Ginger (shredded) – 1/4 cup
- Green onion – 1 cup
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp.
- Ginger powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Dill – 1/4 tsp. (optional)
- Salt – 1 tsp.
- Score for three times each side of the fish.
- Season with the salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, black pepper powder and dill.
- Steam for 20 minutes within the dish to recover the juice and set aside, keep warm.
- While steaming the fish, heat a small sauce pan, add the sesame oil and stir in the ginger for 30 sec.
- Add the bean sprouts and soy sauce and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the green onion and stir for further 30 sec.
- Lay the fish in a serving plate and top with the bean sprout salad.
Source:Cooking With Peachy
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)