- 800g chicken meat (I used 550g chicken thigh and 250g mid wings)
- ½tsp sugar
- ½tsp salt
- ½tsp sesame oil
- ½tsp dark soya sauce
- ½tbsp light soya sauce
- ½tbsp oyster sauce
- ½tbsp cooking wine (hua tiao jiu)
- dash of pepper
- 3 slices ginger and shredded
- 1 red chilli, cut finely (optional)
- 1 stalk spring onion, cut finely
- 1 Chinese sausage, sliced
- Cut chicken meat into pieces and marinate with seasoning for at least 30 minutes or more.
- Then place chicken meat in a steaming dish and place sliced sausage on top.
- Steam at high heat for about 25 minutes or till cooked and serve immediately.
Source: Anncoo Journal
(Visited 97 times, 1 visits today)