- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 – 4 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1/2 c chicken or beef broth, for whichever meat you’re serving the sauce with salt
- & cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 c fresh grated parmesan
- 2 oz cream cheese
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter with oil. Add the garlic and saute for a minute or two. Add the flour and cook for about 1 more minute.
- Pour in the broth and heavy cream and bring to a slow boil and whisk until thickened. Whisk in the cream cheese and Parmesan until smooth and creamy.
- Serve over chicken or steak. It’s delicious!
Source: Just A Pinch
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)