Servings: 4 (serving size: 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1 1/4 cups (1-inch) pieces yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 (7-ounce) package prewashed baby spinach
- Combine the first 9 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes.
- Turn chicken.
- Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until chicken is done and onion is tender, stirring the onion frequently.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Combine chicken, onion, bell pepper, cheese, chickpeas, and spinach in a large bowl.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad; toss gently to coat.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)