Preparation Time: 15 mins
CookingTime: 20 mins
Servings: 8 – 10 as appetizer
- 1 Pound Pizza Dough (Homemade or Store Bought)
- Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 8 Ounces Fresh Mozzarella Torn Into Pieces
- 4 Ounces Diced Taleggio Cheese
- 1 (6 Ounce) Cooked Chicken Breast, Cut Into 1-inch Dice
- 2 Cups Sautéed Spinach, Squeezed Dry
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. and cover two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide the dough into two equal balls.
- On a lightly floured counter or bread board, roll one of the dough balls into an oval about 16 x 8 inches, then place on the parchment paper lined tray.
- Roll out the second ball in the same fashion.
- Lightly brush the tops of both flatbreads with the olive oil, then scatter the cheese across the tops of each one.
- Distribute the spinach, chicken, and tomatoes equally between each flatbread, and then season with some red pepper flakes and sea salt.
- Bake the flatbreads for about 20 minutes, or until they are bubbly and browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then use a pizza wheel to slice into 8 to 10 pieces.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)