- 6 to 8 pieces of tuyo fillets (shredded)
- 1 head of garic (minced)
- 2 pcs. of tomatoes (de-seeded and diced)
- 1/2 lb. spaghetti pasta
- olive oil
- chilies or red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese and basil (optional)
- Cook your pasta according to package and set aside. Don’t wash it off on running water, by the way. Just let it sit in the cooking pot until sauce is ready.
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté the garlic until slightly golden, then add the shredded tuyo fillets and diced tomatoes.
- Add the chilies or red pepper flakes. Season based on your preference.
- When the tuyo fillets have already melded in the sauce, turn off the heat and add some olive oil.
- Put pasta (straight from the cooking pot) to your spicy tuyo sauce and mix well.
- You can add in some grated Parmesan cheese and some basil leaves. You can also garnish with more tuyo fillets.
Source: The Purple Doll
(Visited 73 times, 1 visits today)