Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 (5-ounce) cans Thai chili-flavored tuna (such as Bumble Bee), drained
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup shredded cucumber
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide tuna mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan and patties with cooking spray. Add patties; cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- While patties cook, combine cucumber and mayonnaise in a small bowl. Serve with tuna cakes.
(Visited 180 times, 1 visits today)