Servings: 20 (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 6 star anise
- 4 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 2 (64-ounce) bottles cranberry-pineapple juice drink (such as Ocean Spray)
- 2 cups dark rum
- 4 (12-ounce) bottles ginger beer (such as Stewart’s)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; let stand 30 minutes.
- Strain cranberry mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard solids. Chill thoroughly.
- Stir in rum and ginger beer just before serving.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)