Time to prep: 10min.
Time to cook: 10min.
- 1+1/2 cups Dried Risoni Pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 700 g Australian Raw King Prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined (see tip)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 200 g Perino Tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp Chopped Chives
- Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook, stirring often, for 3 mins or until they change colour. Add the garlic and chilli, and toss for 1 min. Add the tomato and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the tomato softens.
- Drain the risoni and add to the prawn mixture. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with chives to serve.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)