- ¼ cups soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (more if desired)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb thinly sliced fajita beef
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a bowl combine all marinade ingredients, whisk together until well combined. Combine beef and marinade in a resealable bag. Mix together until beef is evenly coated with marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef with marinade and vegetables to skillet, sauté for 10 minutes or until beef begins to brown. In a small cup combine cornstarch and ¼ cup of water, whisk together until smooth. Add to beef, bring to a simmer until the sauce begins to thicken. Toss with cilantro.
- Serve beef with white rice or rice noodles.
Source: The Noshery
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)