- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb. lean ground sirloin
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3-4 cups thinly sliced bok choy (leaves and stems)
- 3-4 eggs (number depends on size of your servings)
- prepared kimchi
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Whisk together the sugar, chili garlic sauce, fish sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat some canola or vegetable oil over high heat. Add the garlic and beef and stir fry, breaking up the meat with a spoon, for about 2-3 minutes or until beef is cooked. Stir in the sauce mixture and cook for about a minute. Remove the meat mixture from the pan with a slotted spoon to a bowl or platter and set aside. Return the pan to the heat, adding the bok choy and red pepper. Stir fry for about 2 minutes or until the bok choy is crisp-tender. Add the bok choy and any remaining liquid to the beef and set aside.
- With a paper towel, wipe out the pan, put it back on the heat (medium) and add another teaspoon or two of oil to the pan. Crack the eggs into the pan and fry until whites are set but yolks are still runny.
- Divide the quinoa, beef and bok choy into bowls, and top each with an egg and a spoonful of chopped kimchi.
Source: Yankee Kitchen Ninja
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)