- 6-8 pieces of chicken(legs, thighs)
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1/2 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- sprinkle of black pepper
- generous sprinkle of red pepper flakes
- 5 strings of scallions(cut the ends off then slice in half)
- Heat up a pan with oil. Brown both sides of chicken, 3 minutes each side. Add coconut milk, water, fish sauce, black pepper and red pepper flakes into the pot.
- Stir everything together. Cover then simmer in medium heat until chicken pieces are tender and the sauce have reduced and slightly thickened. Stir occasionally while cooking.
- Add the scallions on top then cover the pan. Turn the stove off. The remaining heat will wilt the scallions.
Source: Feisty Cook
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)