Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 quesadilla and 1 tablespoon sour cream)
- 1 cup chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/3 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide chicken mixture evenly over 4 tortillas. Sprinkle quesadillas evenly with cheese. Top with remaining 4 tortillas.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 1 quesadilla to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until golden. Remove from pan, and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Serve with sour cream.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)