- 1/2 lb ground chicken, or two chicken thighs, skin removed chopped up
- 1/2 teaspoon tabasco
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- oil, for pan-frying
- 1 small ciabatta loaf, cut lengthwise, or slices of ciabatta
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- tabasco, to finish, if desired
- Mix together the chicken, tabasco, salt and pepper. Form into small meatballs. Heat up a touch of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and cook until meatballs are browned and cooked through, flipping as needed, 5-8 minutes.
- In another pan, heat up a touch of oil over medium heat. Lay down a slice of ciabatta and top with shredded mozzarella. Top with the remaining slice. Grill until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted, flipping once, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Cut the grilled cheese into tiny cubes and skewer, alternating with chicken. Repeat as needed and enjoy with extra tabasco, if desired!
Source: I Am A Food Blog
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)