- 1/2 kilo pork, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 cup 7-up, may use Sprite if not available
- 5-6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp catsup
- 4 tbsp Knorr Seasoning Original
- 1 can whole mushroom, sliced
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion rings
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- In a cooking pan, put pork cut pieces, garlic, vinegar and water.
- Let it simmer, remove unnecessary pork residue when boiling.
- Add oyster sauce, knorr seasoning and pepper.
- Stir occasionally until medium cook.
- Add catsup and oil, season to taste.
- Cook until pork are cooked and sauce thicken.
- Set aside
- Heat butter in a pan over medium fire.
- Saute onion rings until becomes translucent
- Add mushroom and pinch of salt.
- Add cooked pork adobo, stir well until becomes even.
- Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes, then remove from fire
- Serve hot with rice.
Source:My Kitchen Collection
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)