- 500 Gms. Golden Bihon (Rice Sticks)
- ½ pork meat chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 head of cabbage
- ½ head of Chinese cabbage
- 1 medium carrot – julienned
- 1 sayote – julienned
- 1 red bell pepper –sliced
- ¼ green beans- sliced thinly
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 head garlic mashed and chopped
- 1 whole egg (yolk and white fried separately as toppings)
- ¼ kilo Chinese parsley (Kinchai)
- ½ cup oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce (to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- Shrimp broth cubes
- 1.5 Liters of water
- Sesame oil
- Olive oil
- Calamansi (Philippine Lemon)
- Marinate meat pieces in a mixture of salt, pepper and garlic for at least an hour.
- Sear meat pieces quickly in sesame and olive oil mix. Set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic. Stir fry carrots, sayote, beans, and season with a little oyster sauce. Set aside.
- Prepare the broth by heating up 1.5 liter of water mixed with oyster sauce, soy sauce, shrimp cubes, salt and pepper. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Drop the Rice Noodle sticks, and allow it to fully absorb the broth.
- Use low fire on this process. Keep stirring. Add sesame oil.
- Mix thoroughly and add the cabbages, red bell pepper and Chinese parsley. Mix evenly until fully incorporated.
- Serve with calamansi and garnish with fried eggs, cooked veggies, meat, and kinchay.
Source: I Am The Cook
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)