- 2 cups glutinous rice flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh milk or evaporated milk
- 1 & 1/2 cup condensed milk or 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 yolks of large eggs
- 1/2 box of kraft eden cheese – grated
Note: The best type of cheese to use as toppings is the Kraft Eden cheddar cheese. It just happened that I don’t have that kind of cheese when I made this bibingka so I used cream cheese instead. It’s still taste good but cream cheese is best for frosting and it melts very easily.
- Melt the butter and use the 1/4 of it to grease the foil or pan where you pour the bibingka mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix the glutinous rice flour, coconut milk, fresh milk, condensed milk, egg yolks and the melted butter. Mix thoroughly until well-blended.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven starts to heat, pour the bibingka mixture into the baking pan and cover it with an aluminum foil then bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, now that the bibingka is half baked, sprinkle it with the grated cheese.
- Bake the bibingka again for another 25 to 30 minutes, this time uncovered. You’ll know it’s done when the top layer of the bibingka turns to light brown. Let it cool under room temperature then ready to serve. Share and enjoy!