Servings: 8 (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups chopped peeled peaches (about 3 peaches)
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 peach slices (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Freeze 1 hour.
- Pour Champagne into a pitcher. Spoon peach mixture into pitcher; stir to combine. Garnish with peach slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)