Servings: 12 cups
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 family-sized tea bags
- 2 1/2 cups no-sugar-added cranberry juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- 4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- Orange rind strips (optional)
- Combine 4 cups water and sugar in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Pour over tea bags. Cover and let stand 5 minutes; discard tea bags. Cool. Stir in juice, vodka, and Grand Marnier; chill.
- Gently stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice; garnish with rind, if desired.
(Visited 40 times, 1 visits today)