- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 pound bucatini noodles, cooked according to package
- marinara sauce
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, egg, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- With your hands, mix all the ingredients together, making sure that everything is combined well and all ingredients are evenly distributed throughout.
- Form mixture into meatballs. I used a ¼ cup measuring cup and formed 14 meatballs, rolling them into balls.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, place meatballs. Cook, turning occasionally until the meatballs have browned on all sides.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cover skillet. Let cook 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are cooked throughout. The best way to tell is to cut one in half and make sure the middles are not pink.
- While meatballs are cooking, prepare noodles.
- To serve, add marinara to spaghetti noodles and toss to combine. Top with meatballs and grated Parmesan cheese.
Source: Happy Food Dance
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)