- 125g butter
- 250g peanut butter
- 185g white sugar
- 95g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 194g flour
- 3/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Additional white sugar for coating the cookies
- Preheat the oven to 175 C (350 F).
- Beat the butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the white sugar and brown sugar, beat until combined.
- Add the egg, milk and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Finally, add the flour, bicarb and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Create balls of dough a bit larger than a tablespoon and roll them in white sugar.
- Place the dough on baking trays covered with baking paper, spacing them out as they do spread.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden – make sure not to overbake as these biscuits should be soft.
- Let the cookies cool on the tray for a few minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Source: Food For Torte
(Visited 62 times, 1 visits today)