- 2 large skin-on sea bass (apahap) fillets
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes (about 350 grams total), sliced
- 4 small red onions, sliced
- Olive oil, quite a generous amount, about 1/4 cup or more
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the potato slices in a pot filled with water, season with salt, and then bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are tender. You don’t have to hang around the hot kitchen while this happens. Drain.
- In a baking pan that will fit both fillets flat lay the cooked potato slices in one layer. Lay half the tomatoes and onions over the potatoes. Lay the fish fillets over the vegetables, skin side down. Season the fish with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining tomatoes and onions. Add a bit more salt and pepper over this and drizzle the whole lot with olive oil…get it in all the nooks and crannies.
- Place your pan in a pre-heated 375F oven and bake for 20-30 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)