- 1/2 cup hot coffee, strong
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 ounce gold rum
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1 stick (small) cinnamon
- 1 (long) strip of orange zest, plus finely grated zest, for garnish
- can Sweetened whipped cream and grated Mexican chocolate, for garnish
- In a heatproof glass, stir the coffee and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Stir in both rums.
- Add the cinnamon and the strip of orange zest. Garnish with whipped cream, grated Mexican chocolate and grated orange zest.
(Visited 61 times, 1 visits today)