Servings: 8 (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
- 5 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- Mint sprigs (optional)
- Lime slices (optional)
- Arrange watermelon in a single layer on a baking sheet; freeze 2 hours or until completely frozen.
- Combine frozen watermelon, sparkling water, rum, mint, and limeade in a blender; process until smooth.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and lime slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 137 times, 1 visits today)