- 1½ pounds beef top sirloin, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped or sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hoagie rolls, sliced lengthwise
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Whisk together beef broth, salt, garlic powder, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add beef, onions, and peppers to slow cooker. Pour broth mixture over the top. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Open each hoagie roll and layer two slices of cheese in the middle. Place on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or so until cheese is melty.
- Use tongs to transfer meat and peppers to the middle of each hoagie roll (on top of cheese). Serve hot.
Source: The Recipe Critic
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)