- 700 g (1.5 lbs) beef, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thick1 red bell pepper, sliced thick
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1/2 Cup beef stock
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground garlic
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a 4-quart or larger slow cooker.Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the stock,cornstarch,soy sauce ,ginger ,garlic,black pepper,and brown sugar,whisk until the cornstarch dissolves.
- Pour this sauce over the beef,peppers and onions in the slow cooker.
- cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Serve over steamed rice or noodles.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)