- 6 oz high quality orange marmalade
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- green onions (optional, for topping)
- chicken breasts or tenders about 2 pounds
- Spray with cooking spray or insert liner in your crock pot.
- Put your chicken into the crockpot and cook on low for 4hours if frozen, 3 hours if thawed.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and cut into chunks. Return to slow cooker.
- Add all additional ingredients, stir, and cook on low for an additional 1 hour.
- Turn the slow cooker to high, push all the meat to one side, whisk 2 tablespoons of flour into the side with no meat to thicken the sauce. Stir well.
- Cook just until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Source: Nellie Bellie
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)