- 4 lb. pork loin roast
- 1½ cups applesauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons of the gravy (at the end)
- Season the roast with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place in your slow cooker and top with the sliced onions tucked on the side of the roast and applesauce poured on top.
- Set on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker and place on a cutting board covered with foil to keep warm.
- Pour the juices from the slow cooker into a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch together with the gravy in a small bowl until smooth, then slowly add to the pot of gravy while whisking.
- Bring back to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Slice the pork, place on a serving platter and pour the gravy over the top.
Source: Man Titlement
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)