- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar (or agave nectar or honey)
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (1¾ lb. total) skinless chicken drumsticks
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 scallion, chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha, brown sugar (or agave/honey), garlic, ginger and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer in the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the bay leave and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and falling off the bone. Discard the bay leaves. Serve garnished with scallions.
Source: Cookin Canuck
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)