- 1/2 kilograms lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced 1
- tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon annatto powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon msg or vetsin (optional) oil for frying
- In a bowl, combine ground pork, oregano powder, garlic, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika powder, annatto powder, msg, salt and pepper.
- Mix until well-distributed. Take about 2 tablespoon of pork mixture and form into a log or sausage type shape. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Fry longganisa, turning many times, until golden brown and cooked through. Serve hot with fried rice and eggs.
Source: Chock Chow
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)