- 1 1/2 pound Ground Lean Pork
- 1/2 pound Ground Pork Fat
- 1 tablespoon kosher or table salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 head of Garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper or coarsely ground Peppercorn(Pamintang Buo)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red food color
- 4 x 2 inch Wax paper for wrapping
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Mix the marinade together and add the ground meat.
- Knead to mix thoroughly and refrigerate overnight for meat to absorb the marinade.
- Portion about 3 tablespoons onto a 4″ x 2″ wax paper and roll into 4″ x 3/4″ logs, refrigerate.
- When ready to cook, fry the skinless longanisa in cooking oil using medium heat.
- Serve with garlic fried rice, sunny-side up fried egg, and a side dip of vinegar with chili peppers or slices of tomatoes.
Via: Skinless Longanisa
(Visited 96 times, 1 visits today)