- 6 tbsp. honey
- 5 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 (1-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine honey, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes and garlic powder in a small bowl. Place marinade and pork chops in a large ziplock bag. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator and remove chops from bag. Allow to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over a high heat. Once hot (not smoking), add chops and sear for 2 minutes or until chops are well browned on the bottom. Turn meat over and place skillet in oven for about 10 minutes, until chops are no longer pink inside.
Source: The Savvy Kitchen
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)