- 2 tsp whipped butter (or 1 1/2 tsp unsalted butter)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine (whatever you drink)
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 2 (6 oz each) fish filets, skin removed such as Fluke, Flounder, Halibut, etc
- 2 tsp capers
- pinch kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until golden, about 1 min.
- Add wine and lemon juice and simmer to reduce slightly 30 to 60 seconds.
- Add marinara sauce, stir and place fish fillets on top.
- Season with salt, pepper and capers.
- Cover and cook 4 minutes over medium-low.
- Turn and cook uncovered an additional minute, or until the fish is cooked through.
Source: Skinny Taste
(Visited 56 times, 1 visits today)