Sizzling sisig A Filipino dish Originated from Pampanga a province located at the northern part of the Philippines. The dish made from parts of Pork” pig”head and liver, usually seasoned with calamansi and chili peppers.
- 250 grams pig ears (estimate)
- 400 grams pigs face (estimate)
- 220 grams pork liver (estimate)
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 pieces bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon msg
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 whole big white onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon knorr seasonings
- 5 piece calamansi
- 3 pieces green chili finger(chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1 egg
- Put-in pork parts in a pan, then add soy sauce, garlic, half of msg and bring to a boil, simmer for 30-45 minutes or until pork parts are tender.
- Remove the pork from the pot then let it cool.
- Chop the pig ears and pork belly into fine pieces
- Put-in the salt, last half of msg, knorr seasonings, onion, green chili finger, calamansi extract mix well the ingredients.
- In a pan, melt the butter then add the mixture. Stir fry for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the egg then mix it well then turn off heat.