- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 cup sinkamas, cubed
- 25 pieces quail eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1 can meatloaf, cubed
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- ½ litter shrimp juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in the cooking oil.
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add vegetables and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Pour shrimp juice and simmer for about a minute.
- Add meatloaf and quail eggs and simmer for another minute.
- Lower the heat and add all-purpose cream.
- Stir until well-mixed.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source: Our Family Blogs About
Via: Sippo Egg Recipe
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)