- half a kilo of ground beef
- half a kilo of ground pork * you can either use one kilo of beef if you prefer (for vegetarian version you can replace the beef with mushrooms and tofu that is chopped finely)
- 1 onion minced
- some spring onions chopped
- a thumbsized ginger pounded
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teasepoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of tabasco (optional)
- siomai wrapper
- Mix in a bowl all the ingredients except the siomai wrapper.
- Mix them well using your hands.
- Taste if it additional salt is needed.
- Wrap them in wonton wrapper.
- Steam for about ten to fifteen minutes and serve with soy sauce and kalamansi
Source: Filipino Food Store
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)