- 2 whole tilapia fish
- 1 inch ginger, crushed then chopped
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- mustard leaves (mustasa)
- salt to taste
- Salt the tilapia fish then grill. When done, put in a pan.
- Add the ginger on top of the fish. Pour coconut cream and sprinkle with chili flakes.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the sauce has reduced to half. Season with salt.
- Add the mustard leaves then simmer until the leaves are cooked. This is now ready to serve.
(Visited 355 times, 1 visits today)