- About 6 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 whole white onion, minced
- 6 pcs. tomato, minced
- A bunch of mustard leaves, roots end removed
- 1 medium sized raddish, sliced thinly
- 2-3 pcs. of Chillies (siling haba)
- 1/4 cup miso or 1 sachet of instant Sinigang sa Miso mix
- 5-6 cups of water
- cooking oil
- Fish sauce (patis) to taste
- Heat oil in a pot. Saute garlic, onion, tomatoes. Add miso (if you are using Sinigang sa Miso mix, you can add this later when you put the water) and continue sauteeing until the vegetables and tomatoes are tender and miso starting to have oily surface.
- Add water and cover until it boils. Add the fish (if you use Sinigang sa Miso mix, now is the time to pour all the contents of the pack). Season with fish sauce (patis) to taste. Immediately add the vegetables and Chillie (Siling Haba). Let it boil for another 2 minutes. Do not overcook as the fish will tend to break and vegetables will wilt if overcooked. The heat of the soup will eventually cook the vegetables and fish.
- Serve while its hot.
(Visited 82 times, 1 visits today)